Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fishtail: Loudon, NHMS: May 16, 2011

So I won a Fishtail trackday raffle at last year's DESMO Holiday Party, which I used on Monday, May 16, 2011 at Loudon.  I paid for Terry to join in the fun.  We headed up to New Hampshire on Sunday, driving though lots of rain.  Forecast didn't look good so I brought my SV650 with me, figuring it had better tires for the wet and I didn't want to risk it with the Ninja, besides I figured if I brought the SV, it probably wouldn't rain.  Well my logic held, as we lucked out and it only barely misted a few short times during the trackday!
I had a great time ripping it up with my new found confidence acquired from the California Superbike School day the week prior.


Here are some photos from Mark J Snyder aka Circle8photos.com

Terry:




Michelle: