Friday, June 5, 2009

4-26-09: Spring cleaning ride

4-26-09: Spring cleaning ride



This past Sunday, Terry, Alicia and I went for a ride through Harriman, the 'Gunks and up into the Catskills.
Terry is about done breaking in the new bike now, next we have to get it ready for the track. Yesterday we covered about 350mi. Left early so we can get back at a decent time to relax, and eat din din while we watched the races which I DVR'd. Thumbsup! Thumbsup! Thumbsup! All I will say is, Don't miss the WSBK races!

nothing much to write about the ride. Luckily we hit very little traffic on the roads, which made for great fun. ;D

I left my wallet at home, so I got to our meet spot a little later than expected. But that gave Alicia some time to do some spring cleaning. This is what I pulled up to see.



On the way back home, we stopped at one of our favorite spots to pull over.



I have no idea what we're doing here.....




I have some video, but it's boring to watch as it gets all wavy at speed. Terry picked up 2 Flip cameras from his job, so we were um... officially testing them out, yeah that's it. They were OK for slow stuff, but my bikes vibrate too much I guess, and lack of fairing doesn't help. I'll try another camera I got at the track next time.

Following Terry through some gravel and sand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kewXuDvQpcE



I also have a video following Alicia, who for riding for only one year is a pretty damn good rider.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zj67N3POc