Wednesday, July 29, 2009

some fav videos...and the death of Rivet Riders

Last year I started up an online forum, Rivet Riders. I started it up to meet fans of industrial music that also rode, in the hopes to help get me going out more again. While I met some cool people, it wasn't enough to motivate me out again LOL. One of the boards on the forum I had created was for posting moto-related and videos and photos, as well as non-moto/ adrenaline junkie videos. I'm closing down RivetRiders, and posting my favorite videos here instead. :)

Ice Racing





Christian Pfeiffer videos:







BMW promo from Erzberg Rodeo


Isle of Man TT 2007 review




BMW motorcycle safety video


urban trials riding: julien dupont











Still 2 wheels







some more adrenaline junkies...

Mountain Wingsuit





Damien Walters