Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clockwise, counter-clockwise... what time is it?

Did 2 trackdays at Monticello- North Course.  Clockwise on June 21 and then counter-clockwise the next day.  It was great to be able to just play!! 

Met up with Todd owner of Heroic Racing Apparel and not only did he hook us up with great advice and support, he gave me a set of knee pucks which I actually touched down with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND a beautiful pair of gloves!!!!!!!!!!
He suggested Terry and I take Salsa lessons together, which we are looking in to now. To help us (especially Terry) move on the bike easier.
Todd is one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) that I've had the good fortune to meet! Thank you soooo much!!!


Here is video of Terry following me on the second day (counter-clockwise).